Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taggity Tag Tag

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

The summer of '98 was not a highlight year. My sister ditched me for her college buddies, my parents uprooted me from my only home I'd known to move to Kingwood and the monster 5A school. My best friend moved far, far away too. Had to go to band practice in the middle of a black top parking lot.... Can we just not think about this year?

2) What are five things on my to-do list today?

Laundry, tidy, NOT go to the dentist, try and be productive! Oh, and play with puppy and read Treasure Island with Joe.

3) What snacks to I enjoy?

Anything sweet! Or chips and salsa, chips and queso, chips and dip...but not so much chips on their own. Apples and peanut butter = awesome!

4) Where are some places I’ve lived?

Nederville, H-Town (ish), Wacko, Aggie Land and currently the Big D (ish)

5) What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

If I were a billionaire, I'd pay off any debts we had, as well as our parents and sissies. I'd save. I'd buy a Corvette (or two). I'd donate to Water is Basic and other church-affiliated charities/missions and work with Lydia to improve animal rescue shelter/adoption agencies. I would also become someone's benefactor (any takers, Lyd?) And I'd travel... A LOT!

I tag: Emily, Brianna&Matt, Leah and Jon

3 comments:

Lydia said...

You're tagging Jon, eh? We'll see if that gets him out of his very long sabbatical. :)

And eh, sure, what the heck. If you've got a hankering for being a benefactor to a poor artist, I guess I'll take you up on it! :) That means I actually have to do art, huh?

You're right, Summer '98 did stink, didn't it? That was the first thing I thought of, too, when I remembered back to that year.

I like your (ish)es in your towns. :) And now I want an apple with peanut butter! Yummy!

LeahNicole said...

um, what does it mean to be tagged? I am blog illiterate.

Leanna said...

That means 'your it!' You get to copy the questions and answer them for yourself, or whatever the post details. In this case, answer the few questions as a post on your blog!