Monday, June 23, 2008

Why dogs should not be decorators...

The other week, I came home from meeting my husband and in-laws from an impromptu lunch in Addison and returned to find my front windows looking smashed in and broken into! I began to panic wondering what on earth happened when a little red puppy head popped up!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

I made it to the door lickity-split to be greeted by Ryker, tail wagging...which promptly stopped when he saw my face. I looked over into the dining room...blinds a mess, pillows on the floor and pee on the couch! BAD DOG!!!!!

I said NO! And rushed his hiney outside where it stayed till I finally calmed down after a bit of venting and shopping with Lydia. I don't think that dog's tail wagged until about 10 o'clock when I finally told him I still loved him.

Here are a few examples of his handiwork and why one should NOT hire their dog to be an interior decorator and why Ryker will not be left alone inside unless he is in his crate ANY MORE!

Ugh...

But if you will notice the nice paint job and chair rail that Joe and I added...at least that's something nice.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

These pictures are crazy. I cannot believe a dog did that! My cute nephew puppy! Shame shame!!

scole said...

Ohhh no! That is much worse than I imagined! Ryker's a no-no-bad dog. But don't you see, he was trying to give you a gift in an attempt to thank you for the beautiful home that you've provided for him. Who can stay mad at this frisky pupster for long?