Ok, so taking the hint and doing my civil duty to continue the continuation of the Blog-Tag game!
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. The Gap, Humble Texas -- blah! "Hi, Welcome to the Gap!"
2. Baylor Academic Records -- it's slightly scary the information I could find on people.
3. Edelman PR, Dallas -- intern extraordinaire! I got to work with Home Depot! And I can still sing you their theme song!
4. Texas A&M University Press -- my first work with a business card, office and everything! Woohoo! Or I guess I should say Whoop!
FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. French Kiss
2. Return to Me
3. Star Wars (the first "last" three!)
4. Princess Bride
FOUR BOOKS I COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Bible (haha! Sunday School Answer!) - I'll go with Lyd on this one!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Toss-up between Star Wars books and Christy (weird, huh?!)
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Port Arthur, TX
2. Kingwood, TX
3. Waco, TX
4. College Station, TX (Please, please let me add another on here soon!)
FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. Gilmore Girls
3. American Idol/Dancing With the Stars - I think these are about equal
4. Bones (& House)
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Santa Fe
4. Fort Worth/Dallas! Rock on!!
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
3. google.com (always need to look something up!) - OH YES!
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. chips and salsa, is it possible to live without?
2. cheese enchiladas, rice and beans and a coke!
3. chocolate cake from Johnny Carino's
4. my mom's or Joe's lasagna
FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
1. with Joe, at least in a 20-min driving distance
2. under a blanket on the couch reading
3. in my big, huge bed
4. somewhere where I can walk to really cool places, be that a beach/jungle, the mountains, or some crazy European city
FOUR BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING
4. I've decided to skip this because I think Lyd is the only one that reads my blog anyways!