Friday, January 27, 2006

Tag, I'm it!!

Ok, so taking the hint and doing my civil duty to continue the continuation of the Blog-Tag game!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. The Gap, Humble Texas -- blah! "Hi, Welcome to the Gap!"
2. Baylor Academic Records -- it's slightly scary the information I could find on people.
3. Edelman PR, Dallas -- intern extraordinaire! I got to work with Home Depot! And I can still sing you their theme song!
4. Texas A&M University Press -- my first work with a business card, office and everything! Woohoo! Or I guess I should say Whoop!

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. French Kiss
2. Return to Me
3. Star Wars (the first "last" three!)
4. Princess Bride

FOUR BOOKS I COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Bible (haha! Sunday School Answer!) - I'll go with Lyd on this one!
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Toss-up between Star Wars books and Christy (weird, huh?!)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Port Arthur, TX
2. Kingwood, TX
3. Waco, TX
4. College Station, TX (Please, please let me add another on here soon!)

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Lost
3. American Idol/Dancing With the Stars - I think these are about equal
4. Bones (& House)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Santa Fe
2. Denver
3. Boston
4. Fort Worth/Dallas! Rock on!!

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. cnn.com
2. aol.com
3. google.com (always need to look something up!) - OH YES!
4. thefacebook.com

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. chips and salsa, is it possible to live without?
2. cheese enchiladas, rice and beans and a coke!
3. chocolate cake from Johnny Carino's
4. my mom's or Joe's lasagna

FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
1. with Joe, at least in a 20-min driving distance
2. under a blanket on the couch reading
3. in my big, huge bed
4. somewhere where I can walk to really cool places, be that a beach/jungle, the mountains, or some crazy European city

FOUR BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. I've decided to skip this because I think Lyd is the only one that reads my blog anyways!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Haha! Well, maybe I am the only one, but I like to read it! :)

Your answers make me smile. They're some of the things I really like about you!

By the way, I borrowed Ice Age from someone. Remember when we went to see that, and you and I laughed our heads off through the whole thing, and Jon thought it was really dumb? Haha!

Yeah, I think I'll be watching that one by myself this time....

T said...

I read your blog too! :)