Saturday, November 19, 2005

Long Time No Blog

Well, long time no blog. I've been quite busy being busy as of late.
First off, I got engaged to the love of my life, also known as Joe.


We haven't set a date yet, but we are both very excited. We haven't set a date yet because we don't even live in the same city and haven't for about two years now. Now I must say long-distance dating can be done, but I am soooo over it. I can't wait until we are able to be in the same town, let alone the same house. What a novel idea. Actually be able to spend time with the people you love.

As far a preparing for the wedding, I haven't gotten that in to it, it could be because 1.) We don't know when we are getting married, 2.) We don't know where we are getting married, or 3.) It totally stresses me out!! Weddings are so expensive! The dress, the location, and holy cow the photographer and reception. But I have made it my goal to have the best, cost-effective wedding out there...whenever it is!

Also, we saw a really great movie the other day...Dreamer. The one about the horse and the little girl. It was a good uplifting movie about family and triumph over adversity without being too cheesy. this movie also stars Dakota Fanning, who Joe and I have decided is a little creepy. I think she's around 13 maybe, but she acts like she should be 40-something. Has anyone else noticed this?

But yes, still working hard, working harder to get closer to Joe and my family, and considering wedding plans. If any one has any suggestions on any of these things I would be more than happy to hear! Until next time...

As a friend who has now past would say, "Love God, embrace beauty, and live life to the fullest."

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Leanna! You blogged! Yeah!

Don't worry about wedding stuff. I know a couple who planned a wedding in less than a week!

And yes, Dakota Fanning is a little disconcerting. But I also think she's got a good head on her shoulders--moreso than the people in Hollywood who actually ARE 40!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Lydia said...

Tag! You're it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.