Monday, July 11, 2005

Window Shopping in Cyber Space

Well, I have found a new past-time. As most of you know I am currently living in a little college town while everyone else is, well, elsewhere.

So not being able to hang out and go shopping or wandering around with my friends, I have begun window shopping online. My friend Lydia and I can spend at least an hour or so looking at different things on a Web site sending links back and forth.
"Hey, this dress would look awesome on you!"
" Oh wow, that's a gorgeous ring."
"Yeah, but that necklace would go great with that top you have."
So, on and so forth. So in a world where we are disconnected we can still be connected and retain those much needed bonds of friendship.

So, thank you internet for helping to keep friendships, imagination and shopping debt ongoing!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

No kidding! One of the worst things about moving was not having any girl friends to go window shopping with. There is only so little time Jon will spend in Banana Republic, and only if I go to the Game Stop with him. It's been so fun "shopping" together!