Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Really Lame Photo Shoot

So I was talking to Ryker (my dog) this morning, and he says he wants more pictures of him around the house. I just got one printed yesterday, and I guess it has gone to his head.

Well, I wasn't feeling that artistic, but I wanted to oblige the poor soul, as he didn't feel to well this morning around 4:30!!! -- gotta love that.

So, enjoy the lamest photo shoot ever - staring my awesome dog Ryker.
(please do not let these poor quality photos reduce the cuteness factor of my pupster in your mind!)

We Started with the Cat Walk
- as you can see we had no such success here!
Next, I thought maybe a close-up or more posed position..."What?? You said look into the camera?!"

No! I am too bashful...
Ok, I'll do it...
look at my beautiful white paws and long, slender body...
...and my freakin' long tongue...

And a little wink, wink for you out there...

He's a ham, what can I say...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lydia said...

TOO CUTE!! I love the captions, too! It's amazing how funny our animals are when we speak--I mean translate--for them! Haha! :)