Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Bloomin' Crazy, I tell ya'.

It's true.

We're actually growing things around here! Joe has turned in to such the gardener.

And here's our latest development! ROSES! Beautiful red roses.If you will remember, we planted three rose bushes a while back. This is the only one blooming so far. The 2nd is doing well, and the third...well, we're not holding out much hope! We've also added a hydrangea to the mix as our Easter gift from Joe's parents. I can't wait to see it bloom. I LOVE hydrangeas!

Anyway...I leave you with a few more blooms...

We'v had a few more flowers show their pretty faces in the last few days than these three! So fun!Our ever-present supervisor, Ryker, checking on our soil conditions.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

As long as Ryker's not ADDING TO the soil conditions! :)

Beautiful roses! I haven't had much luck with roses...I'm telling myself it's because they were in pots instead of in the ground. And I had them in the shade for awhile. They did much better in the sun. I'm holding out hope for your third rose bush! :)

KarenD said...

Ryker can contribute... fertilizer, right? As long as he doesn't dig up the roses, ya know, for his lady friend down the street or anything.