Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Welcome Mr. Caleb!

Caleb Alan Norvell made his arrival this Thanksgiving after a long and laborious labor by his trooper-mom Lydia, along with his ever-encouraging daddy, Jon.

Joe and I got to visit Newbie Friday morning, along with a few of Lydia's family. It was so wonderful to see this baby we've all been praying for, wishing wonderful things for, and guessing just who he'll look like.Well, let me tell you, he's a cutie. With long legs, feet, toes and fingers...he's definitely got his daddy's height. And with a beautiful nose and delicate lips from his mama!
I was also blessed with the chance to baby sit yesterday and assist mama, and it was so much fun. He's a scrunchy little baby that likes to nestle right in and get all warm and snuggly and stay that way. I'm sure this will all change soon enough, but for now, oh, how sweet you are to hold Mr. Caleb!

We are so excited you are here and can't wait to see the man you will become. We have so many fun things to show you and to teach you...but most importantly, we're content just to love you! --Love Auntie Leanna and Uncle Joe

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad you were able to help out on Monday. I know Lyd appreciated it.

Lydia said...

It was great to have you here! And I'm loving the scrunchy cuddly phase, too. I'm hoping he'll always be a cuddle bug!