Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh Christmas Time, Oh Christmas Time...

In an effort to appease relatives and friends, I have decided to post my Christmas list! If you have any suggestions, snarky comments, or donations, please feel free...

AMAZON.COM Wish List
Here's a few things I've found off of Amazon's site, and since they have this nifty wish list feature, why not.

As for other stuff, here's a few items I've thought of and probably will continue to add to.
Leanna's Wish List:
- Warm athletic pants so I won't freeze my butt off when we go on walks
- Fun ski/wool cap
- Garage door openers
- A pretty piece of jewelery for my sister!!
- Cool thick leather band watch - fossil has a few
- Assistance in installing under-counter lights and fixing the middle bedroom's plaster issues
- iTunes gift card
- Fun scarf from Ann Taylor Loft - I really like the purple - or Target
- Tangerine Salon gift cards
- Other gift cards
- Tamales!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for the list! You know, there's a new thing you can add to your browser tool bar: and "Add to Wish List" button. I've done it, but haven't used it. Supposedly, you can put stuff that's not on Amazon (like the Ann Taylor stuff) on your list! Don't know how it works, but sounds cool!

SPECIAL SPECK said...

I've been thinking about this a lot...can you define "snarky" for me? :)

Leanna said...

Snarky - obnoxiously sarcastic comments meant to tick off or entertain the subject...a very fine line between the two! =)