Monday, November 17, 2008

This sucks...

This sucks...and I do NOT mean literally.
I have a hate-hate relationship going with my vacuum. It is a little guy that never really had much get-up-and-go, but with the addition of very fuzzy carpet, a dog and just plain hard flooring, this guy does NOT cut it!

I need a new vacuum as sad as that is to say and have to spend money on something I don't even like doing. So, I'm wondering, do any of you out there have a vacuum that you like that didn't cost a fortune and actually WORKS?

Hoover dude, your days are numbered!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

I've got the Wind Tunnel Dual V, and I like it, but I don't have fuzzy carpet or a fuzzy dog.

Try consumer reports if you know anyone who has a subscription to it!

Lydia said...

And I like the picture, by the way. Hi Ryker!!

Matt & Bri said...

we have a consumer reports subscription, and also a vacuum we really like that we got after matt did all the research. let me know if you want more details.

T said...

Cliff has a roomba and LOVES it! And I love that he likes the cool gagdety-ness of it and vaccuums for me. It really does work and we have a hairy dog too. It has a little bin that you empty. We also have a Dyson that works well but we only have that because someone gave it to us for Christmas. So it is good but expensive so ask Santa for one if you like them.

Leanna said...

I've looked at consumer reports, and honestly, not the greatest source for me it seems. Because when I look at the actual ppl ratings, they do NOT say the same as the others.

Bri...yes, please let me know!

This is great...my own consumer report board!

Lydia said...

Ooh, I want a Roomba....

Anonymous said...

Bissel lift-off revolution pet vacuum. Its fabulous and available for $160 at target or $189 at Bed Bath and Beyond, for which you can use a 20% off coupon. I highly recommend it, wish I had bought mine sooner.