Thursday, December 18, 2008

A piece of cake?

A piece of cake? I think not. Way too simple a phrase for this decadent baked good.

This from-scratch Chocolate Truffle Cake should be more like "a piece of holy cow, I went and ate the whole thing because it tastes and smells so good, so please roll me to the door and grab a carton of milk too!" cake.
Yes, that is it!
This little beauty is accompanying Joe and I to our church group's Christmas party tonight. It's gotta taste as good as it looks, right? I sure hope so. If all else fails...we'll just eat the chocolate truffle icing and ganache in between the THREE layers...

Now taking orders! =)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Holy cow, that looks yummy!!

Emily said...

You are a true ar-tist with your dessert. It looks fantastic! I had fun seeing you this morning.