Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Spandex

Dear Spandex,

Thank you for being created! You have helped hide a number of unsightly fashion flaws over the decades. But today, I would like to thank you for getting me back into a size jean I was pretty sure I wouldn't see for a long, long time.

Ok, so I'm sure the make-up of these little capris is like 70% spandex 20% denim, but I'll take it!
I've had these pants for at least 5 years, and they fit!
Hear that world! They still fit!

Spandex, thank you again for reminding my derierre of the size it should aspire (or should I say, perspire) to be ALL THE TIME!

Your pal,
Leanna

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Hooray for stretchy pants that don't look stretchy! And for low-rise jeans. Those have been my salvation. I actually randomly bought a couple of pairs while I was pregnant--couldn't even try them on, but they were 25 cents at a resale shop. Best purchase I've made in a long time!

Dreamer.Thinker.Player. said...

Awesome! Good for you!! I hope I can say that when Ben is 8 months!!! :)

Emily said...

This post cracked me up!