Friday, February 04, 2011

Our Arkansas Adventure

This past weekend, we loaded up the family and road-tripped to Arkansas to visit our favorite misplaced friends, the Norvells.

We had a great trip up and Owen did pretty well with a few stops along the way. We so loved hanging out with our friends over the weekend. Caleb is a delight. He is so smart, curious, courteous and loving! Baby James is so healthy, easy-going and smiley! And Jon and Lydia - well, they're just two of some of my favorite people on the planet.

Of course when you get Lyd and me together, there's bound to be photos of something! So here's a few we took together.






On the way back to Texas, we stopped along side a pasture for Mr. Owen, and were delighted when the cows came by to say howdy!
A good (long) trip, and wished we could do it every weekend! We love you Norvells!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Yeah cows!

Lydia said...

We had a blast. I told Jon I'd laughed more than I'd laughed in a long time...in a way that you can only laugh with a friend you've had forever. I'm so glad you guys came. I got some funny pics of the boys together. Coming to a blog near you sometime this next week. :)