Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Ultimate Color Vote of 2010!

Folks, I can hardly believe it, but we are nearing that ever-elusive date of February 2nd -- Groundhog's Day.

Some of you may be asking, "Big whoop, why does she care so much about Groundhog Day?"
Well, this year, Phil will not only be predicting our extended winter or early spring forecast, he will also be notifying us on whether we should be stocking up on blue or pink for our wee little O'Baby!

So, dear readers, I will put it to an early vote! What do you think our esteemed rodent will say? Click on over to O'Baby O'Brien's official blog to cast your vote!

Or for more kicks for me, leave a comment also letting me know what you pick and why either on this blog or the other!

For all those that guess right, you will win one night of your choice for babysitting O'Baby. For those that don't get it, you too will also win one babysitting night of your choice! Wow, I am super generous! =)


Happy voting!

2 comments:

SPECIAL SPECK said...

I think it is a GIRL. I have a 50/50 chance...Tuesday, right? Yeaa!!!

Carolyn said...

Girl!! Please!!