Saturday, January 02, 2010

A New Year Brings New Blessings

2009 was a good year.

My sister became Mrs. Co.
We went on an awesome vacation to a beautiful beach.
Joe and I celebrated 3 years of marriage.
We still have a crazy pup, but we love him even more.
We have been continually blessed with terrific family and friends.


2010, what will you hold?

One thing I know I will be holding is our new baby, set to make his or her debut this June!
We've been keeping it on the DL a bit, just because you never know, but with the new year, I seem to find myself so very excited about it. And in just a month, we'll even get to find out the gender. Along with predicting more winter or an early spring, Punxsutawney Phill will also deliver the news of a boy or a girl on Groundhog's Day, February 2nd!

We're slowing adjusting to it all. I'm slowing losing my wardrobe. And we're slowly acquiring baby stuff here and there. But I have this sinking suspicion it won't stay slow for long!

So here's to a new year! Here's to a crazy new journey!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats Leanna and Joe! I am so excited for you guys! :) I will be praying for your little one!

KarenD said...

Glad the news is out even though you managed to keep it from ME at RR weekend. Can't wait to meet the little dude or dudette. I think these 2010 babes are gonna change the world! (Well, at least OUR world, huh?)

Margie said...

Congrats -- a lil birdie told me awhile back but I was waiting the official news and kept it to myself. Very wonderful news. Congrats!

Carolyn said...

So happy for you two! Yes , 2010 will find us holding new babies, hooray!

Leanna said...

Oh, yes, 2010 is shaping up to be FULL of surprises! We're oh, so very excited, Ryker won't know what happened to him I'm afraid!