Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rykie's House

So Joe finished Rykie's house.

We put it in place last week or so.

To christen it and show his love and appreciate of Joe, Ryker has decided to eat it!


UUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!

He goes in it, he hides in it, he pulls his blanket in and out of it, so I know he likes it. I just wish I knew what to do for my dog. I'm sorry you keep having to hear this, but this is what goes on in my life. The anxiety medicine, what a joke. It does not seem to work for our puppy. I guess we really need to focus on training and praying.

But, here is the finished house (please note that that is Ryker's 'love' and not a reflection of Joe's handiwork. Did I mention it's insulated on all sides??

3 comments:

SPECIAL SPECK said...

He is a special kind of dog...I guess eating it means he likes it too? : )

Lydia said...

Is it just me, or is the picture not showing up? I want to see the pretty doghouse!

Leanna said...

It was there, then disappeared, so I reloaded it! Hmmm...