Monday, March 30, 2009

What's Different Here?

So, you know when you go to the doctor and they have the Highlights magazine with the two photos and you're supposed to find out what's different between the two.

I'm not going to post the first picture, because I think you're smart enough to discover what's different here.Can you believe that?? This is what Joe finds as he's heading off to work. Makes me so mad. Of course no note or anything. We are NOT experiencing the best of luck with automobiles this year. I am just trying to remind myself that God always provides and this is just a little, although LARGELY annoying thing in life.

Blah.

2 comments:

KarenD said...

So very sad indeed!

SPECIAL SPECK said...

Um, that's not cool. Way not cool. Did they hit it with a bat or something? Why are people so mean and dumb? I am sorry, friend. But remember you have a hubby and a cute dog. And it's Spring!