Thursday, March 05, 2009

Officially Going Crazy

He did it again. We went to have dinner with friends who are family (isn't that fun). And Joe beat me home, and was the first to welcome Ryker on the WRONG side of the fence.

I don't know what to do. I am afraid he'll get hurt or someone will take him. Does anyone know what to do in this instance?

I played down leaving. I left him treats. I took him for a walk right before leaving to 'get some energy out.' But he found a new place to dig out and was waiting for us on the front porch!

AAAHHHH!!! This dog will be the death of me!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

electronic barriers?

LeahD said...

Is he crate trained at all? I have no experience with outdoor dogs-- but I would be so stressed too!

Lydia said...

I'm sorry for the puppy woes. I hope you can find a solution soon.