Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!

What you may ask? Spring!!

There are signs everywhere. The warmer weather. The flowering trees. Tulips! (love those!) Birds singing. It's here and it's growing steady each day. Oh, shorts weather, how I've missed you so!

You may be skeptical if you've seen the weather forecast for this weekend, but really, IT'S here, and I'll show you!
The pretty blooming Bradford pear trees all around town. I just love the white blossoms, however I would like them even more if they didn't smell so bad.
A sign of new life on Carl the Maple Tree. We're excited to see his progress this year!
Beautiful flowers on the blueberry bush Joe gave me for Valentine's Day. Aren't they neat!
One of our new flower beds and a rose bush, also given to me this Valentine's Day!
And last but not least, the return of the hammock. Oh, how I've missed our sunny afternoons together. Good to see you again, old friend.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Great use of the batting box thingy! And hooray for Spring!