Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He loves me...

So this Valentine's Day, we played it cool.

Joe graciously loaned me out to Lydia for the day for us to have a bit too much fun roaming the streets of Fort Worth taking Random pictures. (See a few below.)




BUT, when I returned, he let me take a nap! AND he made me dinner. He moved our table into the dining room where he made a beautiful table presentation, then proceeded to cook and serve me a greens and apple salad, chicken pasta with broccoli and crustinis, wine, and concluded with a berry medley.



We also had this guy as our waiter. He did not do a good job. We did not tip.

Thanks Joe for a wonderful Valentine' Day treat. I love you!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

"He did not do a good job. We did not tip." Hahahaha! Too funny, especially with that super-cute pic of him with his silly ears! It's a great picture! I'm glad Joe surprised you with a great date. Dinner sounds yummy!

Leanna said...

Thanks! Maybe we need to coordinate a 'date night' together where the guys cook for us both...I think it's a great idea! =)