Friday, July 11, 2008

This Time Next Week

So let me just say I am super excited about next Friday. You may ask why, other than the simple fact that it is Friday, and who doesn't like a Friday. Well, I shall tell you.

It is time for our not-so-annual Roomie Reunion!

In college I had the delightful pleasure of moving every year to a new home, but along the way I was able to find some wonderful 'bosom friends,' if I may quote the great Anne Shirley. With a the last season or two filled with weddings, babies and moves, we haven't been able to meet up as we would have liked, but that's all going to change on FRIDAY!

We're heading to Waco to rendezvous with Karen and Baby Ian and we're hitting the ground running...movies, museums, mischief and lots of Common Grounds. I'm sure there will be many a late night chat, possible hair dying, sweets devoured and wonderful time spent with wonderful friends.

RR '08 here we come!

3 comments:

KarenD said...

I've got a brownie mix in the pantry ready to go! Hmm... maybe I should get another?

I'm up for hair dyeing, too! I'm getting a new cut this weekend, so a new color would be fun. Trying to avoid the frump mom thing, ya know.

Lydia said...

I can bring a highlight kit! It's super-easy, and made for use right after a hair dye, so it would work on anyone. Holly and I've used it many times. You can go as chunky or natural as you want. Want me to get one?

Margie said...

I love the logo and phrase. Have a fun time!!!