Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Fun...

So for the month of July, we've already done a few fun things...

1. Joe brought me flowers. No reason besides he loves me. (and I think that's the best reason of all.) Aren't they awesome.2. Addison July Jazz - Joe and I met Jennifer and Jamie for a cool evening of jazz. We camped out with our picnic blankets, basket, hot and fresh pizza and awesome Central Market Cupcakes. A fun time was had by all. We will be returning in August for some symphony sounds if you would like to join us!3. Ryker now answers the door for me! Dogs are awesome. Unwanted solicitors - just pretend you're not here and let the dog bark at them through the door and window! Works like a charm! Here's my dog-wonder in his official uniform...he's a man in blue, er, teal...4. I escaped jury duty. Enough said.

Just a few things...here's hoping for a lot more!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

1. I love orchids! They last a long time, too!! The lady we bought them from said to change out the water every other day, and we did, and they lasted for a couple weeks, if I remember.

3. Ryker is so cute! Do you have him wear the bandanna often? He seems like the kind of dog who would like a bandanna.