Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fee Fi Fo Fum!

So my friend, Lydia, posted about how people eat m&ms. Now as the holidays are here, I thought, how do people eat gingerbread men/sugar cookie men?

Personally, I like to eat the extremities first. The feet, then the arms, and then of course the head! Then I pop in the torso and savor the flavor of the holiday season!



So if the way we eat m&ms tells us something, what does the way we eat little fake people tell us? How do you eat your baked brethren?

On a funny note: Lydia and I made holiday cookies this weekend, and one of our little guys arm fell off. So, what do we do? We icing him up with a red shmear along the severed limb area, garnish with red sprinkles and serve to our loving, unsuspecting husbands! Muaaahaaahaaa!!!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Heehee. We do have a flair for the dramatic. :)

I think I eat clockwise around the gingerbread, starting with the arm. So arm, leg, leg, arm, then head!

Wow, that's really weird. I'd never realized I did that.

Anonymous said...

Your cookies are cute!!

KarenD said...

I think I eat the head first.

And then... duhn duhn duhn, the gumdrop buttons!

No, not the gumdrop buttons!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know the muffin man?