Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Countdown of Me!

As seen on Lydia's post, but this time, all about me!

10 Random Things About Me
1. I don't like milk on my cereal. It makes it soggy.
2. I wanted to me a vet or archaeologist when I grew up.
3. I once hit a mail box with my car and the top part fell off and I ran away.
4. I want to live in the mountains and have lots of trees.
5. I would also like to open up a cafe/stationery store.
6. My car's name is Rufus. It's in the bible; he's a man of God!
7. The only C I made was in college in History because the TA told us the wrong subject matter for the final. Don't get me started!
8. I like to keep my shoes in their original boxes in my closet
9. My husband can throw a 90+ mph fast ball.
10. I love SciFi books

9 Things I Love
1. Joe
2. My Family
3. My Friends
4. Sunny, 75 degree days
5. Nature
6. The way the clouds make swirly fun patterns with the setting sun's awesome colors as a backdrop
7. Singing in the car
8. Sponteneity
9. sleeping

8 Things that Annoy Me
1. Smokers outside of buildings
2. Idiot drivers
3. Monotony
4. Laundry
5. Never getting enough sleep
6. Not having a personal chef
7. The fact that my friends live so far away
8. Commuter traffic

7 Favorite Foods
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cheese Enchiladas
3. Chicken Enchiladas
4. Tamales
5. Lasagna - my mom's
6. M&M blizzards
7. Coke Slurpees

6 Favorite Authors
1. LM Montgomery
2. JRR Tolkien
3. Jane Austin
4. JK Rowlings
5. Catherine Marshall
6. God, Paul, Luke, John and the rest of the guys

5 Things to Do Before I Die
1. Get a puppy and a kitty
2. Go on a big sail boat
3. Go to Australia, Ireland, Scotland, and the rest of the UK (You say Australia isn't in the UK, take it up with my good friends in Sneakers!)
4. Be a great mom
5. Own a home with a yard and lots of trees

4 Favorite Quotes
1. "You think it'll work?" "It would take a miracle."
2. "May the Force be with you."
3. "Hchello my name is Inigo Montoya, prepare to die!"
4. "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep, in order to gain what he cannot lose."

3 Stores I Love
1. Target
2. Half Price Books
3. IKEA

2 Places I Love to Go
1. Home
2. Irving Bible Church

1 Thing I Say A Lot
Crap!

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooh, we're eerily similar! Favorite one:
That you're annoyed that you don't have a personal chef.

That made me laugh. :)

KarenD said...

I love these lists! They're like those emails we always circulate, but now for everyone's enjoyment!

Anonymous said...

I think my list is going to be similar to Lyd's in some respects ... go figure!

Lydia said...

We all have Princess Bride quotes! Yay!!

Leanna said...

How could we not! That movie rocks!

Lydia said...

Hey, wait. You hit a mailbox with a car?? How did I not know about this? You must tell the story!

Anonymous said...

Once on a tennis game trip, our coach backed the bus over an apartment sign, and then left.

I like singing in the car too!

Leanna said...

Well, I went to see my friend Jennifer Rush in Kingwood, and she wasn't home and I had done even something far stupider preceding it. So I was all frazzled, backed my whale of a buick out of the driveway and in to her neighbor's mailbox across the street.

Just the metal head fell off, so I don't think it was on there that well to begin with. But it left a faint scratch along the trunk and my dad NEVER SAID ANYTHING! Thank the Lord for small favors...