Monday, April 14, 2008

If you were wondering...

Copying an idea from my dear friend Emily, and also from a lack of blog ideas, I've decided to open up the floor to you guys.

We all learn by asking questions, and what better way to learn about yourself to ask or answer some questions! So, here goes my first Q &A. Feel free to ask anything. Life, love, the cost of coffee in Spain... I'll give you an answer for sure. It may be a smart ass answer, but you know me, sometimes I just can't help myself.
If there's anything you'd like to know, just leave a comment and then I'll post them all in an 'Answers' blog!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

1) Why are you so calm when something is clearly about to swallow you whole?? (Okay, I know the answer, but it's such a funny picture.) :)

2) Do you think we'll ever have flying cars? Or what do you think the future of cars is?

Lydia said...

Okay, sorry, thought of more questions:

1) What is a favorite day for you?
2) What is your biggest disappointment in your past?
3) What is your greatest hope for your future?
4) What's your favorite thing about Joe?
5) What's your favorite praise & worship song?

Emily said...

*Where do you see yourself in five years? ten years?

*If you could travel anywhere (money is no object) where would you go?

*Who do you think you will vote for in the next election?

*Will we ever get a chance to sing a Dixie Chicks song together?

*If you could make three wishes (small or big) what would they be? Would you have made these same wishes ten years ago? Explain.

*What make you the most happy?

Emily said...

I really like that picture of you. Was that on your Seattle trip?

Margie said...

Is your present job your dream job, or have you had your dream job, or what would that be?
What has been the most difficult adjustment you have faced in being married (vs. single)?
What is your biggest hang up and how are you working overcoming it?
What advice do you have as far as looking for a job you enjoy?

Matt & Bri said...

No questions from me. I just wanted to say that I really like this picture. Where was it taken?

Anonymous said...

Whose body is crushed under the foot of an Imperial walker in Empire Strikes Back?