Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A bit of Joe - as tagged by Emily

1. Who is your man? Joseph Daniel O'Brien
2. How long have you been together? 6 years (Our first wedding anniv. is Sunday!!)
3. How long did you date? oh gosh...about 5 years
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? that would be Joe
6. Who said "I love you" first? I think we both did this while we were yelling at each other. Had to get our blood boiling to find out how much we cared! Awww...
7. Who is taller? Joe
8. Who sings better? I think we both sing pretty darn good. Sundays are the best!
9. Who is smarter? I'm with Emily. Depends on the topic.
10. Whose temper is worse? That would be Joe - he's Irish - what can you say...
11. Who does the laundry? Mostly Joe, yeah he rocks
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both; or we let the stupid apt service we pay $15!!! take it from our step - but they don't come on weekends!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. But sometimes we swap just for the heck of it.
14. Who pays the bills? Mostly me.
15. Who is better with the computer? I'd say we hold our own.
16. Who mows the lawn? No one at the moment.
17. Who cooks dinner? That would be Joe (my superman). He gets home first, so he gets things rolling
18. Who drives when you are together? Either, but mostly Joe
19. Who pays when you go out? Joe
20. Who is most stubborn? Both
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both working on that one. It's not easy, but it's always better.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Joe's - they are 10 mins away
23. Who kissed who first? It was Joe, but I didn't say no! =)
24. Who asked who out? He stalked me for a while, then finally talked me into it after a study date or two, then I had to find him again after the engineering building sucked him in Junior year.
25. Who proposed? Joey - it was so special - besides the fact that Hurricane Rita had caused everyone MASSIVE travel delays (including me!)
26. Who is more sensitive? I'd say both - I get sad about somethings more than Joe and the same for him.
27. Who has more friends? I stay in touch more, so maybe me. But we have awesome friends!
28. Who has more siblings? we're equal - one Jennifer, one Sarah
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Joe - he's my best bud, and I know he looks out for me always

4 comments:

KarenD said...

Ooooh, I wanna do it!

Lydia said...

That's a great post! Hubbies are the best! This is a good one for us all to do!

I like how Joe does most of the stuff around the house: cooks, cleans, folds laundry.... Well, let's just put you under the mowing category, to even things out. :)

I can't say anything, Jon's the greatest at doing things around the house, too! That's what they get for living with us!

Leanna said...

I guess so. I am trying to do more, I just get tired and get home late. But, mowing may be fun...who knows...

KarenD said...

Any news in the house hunt?