Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Changes!

Well, wanted to fill you in if I haven't already told you my big news. We've got big changes ahead in the O'Brien household, as I have decided to leave my current job...

It's a little scary, but my family has been so encouraging, especially Joe, and I just know God has something crazy fun out there for me.

I really want to feel needed and most importantly where God wants me and that I am somehow furthering his kingdom with the little bit of whatever I have that He gave me.

Please pray for me, please refer me, please humor me!

On a lighter note,
Here is a slide show of our Seattle trip! It was awesome!

9 comments:

Lydia said...

You're doing the right thing! I'm proud of you. Can't wait to see what the next job holds!

Emily said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun trip. I am proud of you for stepping out in faith. I am sure that God has a plan more fantastic than you could ever dream. I can't wait to watch it play out. We will definately get together for breakfast or lunch at some point after you are finished with this job and are looking for the next step.

KarenD said...

Wow, big step! Enjoy your time "off." Do some projects you've been meaning to do but haven't because of the day job!

Leanna said...

Thanks for the encouragement -- now just let me know if you have a job for me! =)

Leanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

Last day...last day! La la la la la....!



--
Ooh, there's a new option in my comments window: E-mail follow-up comments to.... I'm doing that for sure! Someone put another comment up here so I can see what happens!

KarenD said...

Yeah, I noticed that option, too. Tell me how it works.

Lydia said...

I got an e-mail that has Karen's comment on it, and links to "post a comment" or "unsubscribe to comments on this post." I clicked the "post" link, and it took me directly to this page. Cool!

Leanna said...

Wow, well isn't blogger just getting so sophisticated!