Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fresh Look from Fresh Produce


Doesn't it seem like your social calender kicks into high gear when it starts warming up? We've had showers, birthdays, weddings, and plain 'ol good times the last few months. But what I was lacking was a fun new spring or summer dress.

Luckily, some friends at Fresh Produce Clothes, a maker of made-in-the-USA comfortable clothing known for its original prints, vibrant color and style, hooked me up. I was able to try out their Fiji Impromptu Dress in Cool Breeze (seen below in truffle).
And let me tell you, I really loved it. The dress is an unusual cut, with tapered sides longer than the front and back. It also had wide straps, so I didn't have to find any uncomfortable "fancy" undergarments. I got a large, and it fit perfectly in the bust (which I have plenty to go around, unfortunately), so it was a bit fuller in the body. But, with the style, I think it still worked out quite well. I went out on the town to celebrate Joe's sister's b-day at the hoity-toity Galleria here in Dallas, and I felt perfectly cool and at ease in my comfy, funky cotton dress.

So if you're searching for something new and different for your next occasion, vacation or just around town, check out Fresh Produce!

Here's a quick link to their super cute sun dresses where I found mine - Sun Dresses.  I am also in love with this Natcho Dress - just screams summer to me.

Or if you just want something a bit more "caj," check out these styles here - Casual Clothes. Super cute tank, anyone?

Thanks again, Fresh Produce, for setting my summer off in style!


::Note::  I saw two retail stores for Fresh Produce during my recent vacation to South Carolina! Maybe they'll make it to Texas soon!

4 comments:

scole said...

And you looked really cute in your dress in the hoity toity locale! :)

Amy Weiser DC said...

Beautiful dress. I love Fresh Produce!

Margie said...

I love the Notcho Dress too. Any sizing advice? Do they run big or small?

Leanna said...

Margie, the large was a wee bit big, so I might have squeaked away with a medium, but I think the large is better. They also have a size chart on the site.
Thanks, Amy and Sarah!