Monday, March 19, 2012

Lessons in Bad Parenting #247

We all strive to be the best parents we can be. Sometimes we fail. Sometimes in these failures, we must step back and laugh. Because heaven knows, God is.

Lesson #247 - When repeatedly asking your child and your dog to mind you and neither could give a flip. Calmly find video-recording phone, press play and record blackmail for later when your child actually might care that what he is doing is GROSS!!!


Please come back often for more enlightening lessons in bad parenting, I can assure you there is bound to be at least one more...

4 comments:

Lydia said...

OOOHHHH GROSSIE!!!!

Owen is just ASKING for it! Following Ryker around with open mouth! And Ryker obliges!! What in the world???

That was so gross. I feel a little sick to my stomach.

I guess there was that time that Caleb put cat poop in his mouth...so cats are no better. Blech.

:)

KarenD said...

I must be guilty of bad parenting because this doesn't phase me one bit. Meh, kids and dogs... what do you expect?

I mean, just tonight Seth dug in his diaper and brought me a handful of poo saying, "Uhoh!"

Margie said...

He just doesn't seem to care, that's crazy!

~Tigger~ said...

that is funny! a classic!