Friday, December 03, 2010

The Adventures of No, No, Bad Dog: The Cubic Conundrum

Hello again, dear fans. It's been a while.

I was deep under cover...oh, who am I kidding. I was just messing around barking at neighborhood children coming home from school. LOOOOVVVEE IIITTT!!! =P

Anywho, as I was saying, it's been a while since my last mission, and as it's nearing Christmas and the Naughty/Nice list is getting checked, I felt I needed to spring into action.

As some of you might know, my fortress has been penetrated by the evil Cute Baby! The folks think I am such a good sport. Ha! So, what was I to do, but give them a little demonstration of my power and position in this household. Enter the "X" block.

Why X? Well, X marks the spot. X-cellent. X-citing. You get it!

Evil Cute Baby had once again sucked Leanna into his vortex of cuteness and they were playing on the floor with his wooden blocks when I started forming my plan. I like wood. I eat wood. This is what I shall do! So, when they weren't looking I swiped the X block! All I left behind was a little sliver, as a calling card you might say.

Leanna, of course, caught onto my plan, but didn't go in search of the X. So, when she was AGAIN busy with Cute Baby, I mysteriously manifested the missing block and began chomping. What happened, you ask!? She took it away and told me "No, No! Bad Dog!" Yes! I had succeeded! She remembered my name! She remembered my purpose.

Throughout the day, I repeatedly snuck the block back from wherever she had placed/hidden it. My mission was not complete.

Finally, after Joe came home, saw what I had done, he and Leanna decided the block was toast.

Success!!!

Cute Baby -- you are a mighty foe! I have won this round, but I will not let down my guard. (note from the ghost writer -- No, No, Bad Dog is sleeping while I recount his tale.)

Until next time!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Silly dog! Now Owen will think the alphabet only has 25 letters!

Carolyn said...

Funny, Lydia!

Poor Ryker, has to resort to misbehavior to get the attention that used to be all his! And he eats WOOD? Ah, yes, the fence escapades. Hmm, well I guess the block can be his new chew toy until it is nothing but splinters. Hide the other blocks!

Teresa said...

Haha! Great story!