Monday, August 09, 2010

Totally Wrong, but Interesting!

So, I was talking to my dog the other day, (yes, there is NOTHING wrong with this) and I realized something.

My dog, my wonderful red-fluffy-bunny of a crazy mutt, Ryker the WonderDog, NoNoBadDog, is smarter than my child.

Yep. I said it.

But really, he knows his name.
He can roll over by himself.
He can hold his head up.
He can go to the potty by himself.

He has a vocabulary.
Think about it:
Sit
Stay
No
Wait
Outside
Water
Go for a: ride, walk, get the mail, etc.

He's a genius.
Little dude??? Well, all I can say is we're working on amending this post soon! =)

5 comments:

Margie said...

Aww, poor little dude. You'll catch up soon. :) Ryker, you're brillant!

Lydia said...

Haha! That second picture, Ryker is even embarrassed by the fact! But it won't be long!

Love the first picture--so handsome! And Owen is pretty handsome himself, all dressed up in a tie!

Carolyn said...

Yeah, don't they say dogs have the intelligence of a 2-year-old? Your pictures are priceless!

Mama Jeannie said...

I love reading you Leeanna. You are a good smile-maker. :0)

Mama Jeannie said...

I love reading you Leeanna. You are a good smile-maker. :0)