Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trip to the Golden Triangle

So last weekend, we went down to Nederland for my friend Dina's baby shower. She and her hubby are expecting their first kiddo this September.

Miss Kylee Trinity-Danell was celebrated in style on Sunday by her family and friends. Here are a few pics from the day.


Joe and I had a fun time too going down there (minus the bad motorcycle incident) and just hanging out! We met my parents in Houston, went down a stretch of I-10 I haven't been in forever and was given the warning of "look out for hogs on your way in." Ahhh, nothing says "home" like a warning for some perty redneck stuff... We ate at La Suprema and I was happy. We also made a trek to Beaumont and hit up the mall because I left our nice clothes sitting on the couch (you try getting everything ready and corralling your dog at the same time!)

Anywhoo, it was a fun trip had by all! Thanks Bordelons and Adams for hosting us! We really enjoyed our non-air matress! =)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like a beautiful shower!

Lydia said...

And I love your cute [new] shirt!

Leanna said...

Thanks! It's a dress! =)