Wednesday, May 06, 2009

50 Things

Because I can, here you go...

1. What color is your toothbrush? Light blue and white - yahoo for electric tooth brushes
2. Who made you smile today? My puppy when he curled up next to me on the bed.
3. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Reading
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Still reading! =)
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Hmmm...3 Musketeers
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? um, no, and not planning on it.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Wanna go outside?"
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Marble Slab Sweet Cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk
10. Do you like your wallet? Yep, love it. It's fossil and makes me smile.
11. What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate chip cookie, not the breakfast of champions.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Sadly, no.
13. The last sporting event you watched? I tried not to watch basketball last night. How did the Rockets do?
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Caramel corn! LOVE IT!
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My mother-in-law.
16. Ever go camping? Yes. I love it! Esp. with my air mattress.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? I'm trying to
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Every Sunday that we can
19. Do you have a tan? No. I'm pale. But since we now have a pool in the family, I plan on working on that.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Totally pizza, although I won't refuse some good Chinese.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes, but I only like skinny straws. McDonalds and Wendy's are too fat.
22. What did your last text message say? "Need any help?"
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Who knows. That's tomorrow.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? My pupster, curled up by the door.
26. What color is your watch? Silver and brown leather.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? adventure and cute animals
28. ??
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Both
30. What is your favorite number? 8
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Jennifer
32. Any plans today? Laundry, read, take the pupster for a walk and have a fun evening with my hubby.
33. How many states have you lived in? Just Texas, are there really others worthy?
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Stupid Stupid Laundry. We've discussed this.
35. Last song listened to? Yellow Submarine played by Joe
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards? if I think about it and go really, really slowly!
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? that would be a no. Anyone volunteering?
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Old Navy flip flops or my All Stars!
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Seems it creeps in there more than I wish.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I wouldn't know.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes! and very much.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Many of them. Seems it's inevitable.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Take care of the house, read, sometimes go to school or other jobs.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
46. What color is your car? Black or white. We like to keep it even around here!
47. Do you like cats? Yes, and I miss having one. Stupid allergies of other people.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? sure, now that you mention it.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yeppers. I like the really fast, smooth roller coasters. No wooden ones for me, thank you.
50. How did you get your worst scar? I guess I don't have any bad ones. Worst one lately was a mystery scratch that showed up after we went White Water Rafting last year, and it's still here.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Last thing I said out loud: "I think your brother Clyde is stuck in the nursery." Have I gone to let him out? Nope. I think he's sleeping in there. He'll figure it out and let me know eventually. Meanwhile, Bonnie is sleeping on my lap, so who am I to disturb her?

Lydia said...

Well lookie there...Clyde just joined us on the bed! He wasn't in the nursery after all! Sad news: my laptop battery is down to 15%, so I still have to get up eventually.

Margie said...

Pupster-love this term!