Monday, January 12, 2009

The scene of a crime??

I walked outside onto our patio the other morning to find a grizzly site. Were we the scene of a horrendous crime? Here is what I found.
After a bit of sleuthing, I came upon this lone witness.He seemed content to watch the morning sun rise and nothing more. Was this the behavior of the guilty party?

After a few moments of interrogation, let's face it, he's a dog...it's not that hard to crack him with a few milk bones and a belly pat. And, no...that was not badgering or tricking the witness, again, he's a dog.The following is what our sketch artist, Mr. Olympus was able to put together with the witness's testimony.Sadly, after his account, we discovered HE was the perpetrator and we had to take him into custody. So we took him inside and gave him some peanut butter!Good dog! We love you!

3 comments:

KarenD said...

Too funny! Silly Ryker.

SPECIAL SPECK said...

What was that? The cookie off of Shrek?

Leanna said...

Ha! Close. It's his little stuffed man I got him from Target. I found it on the pavement, and when I picked it up, that was what was left. I thought it was too good to pass up!