Sunday, October 12, 2008

Anniversary Funness

Last week, Joe and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. Can you believe it, because sometimes I can't.

We kept gifting to a minimum, as we both wanted to try out JR's Steak House in Colleyville/Grapevine. By the way -- superb! You need to be willing to spend a bit. But wow! it was great. I totally recommend.

Anywhoo...my love got me some nice red roses for the day. And I just didn't want to stick them in a vase like every other time. So I remembered something I saw while looking for wedding flowers. It incorporates river rocks...making the roses feel a little more 'organic.'
So here's my attempt:
Also, here's a self-portrait of my new hair. Nothing really to write home about. I was looking for a bit more wow-factor, but I don't think I got it. Guess there's always next time...

2 comments:

T said...

It looks good, the bangs have a nice swoop.

Lydia said...

Hye, just realized I didn't comment on this! The roses are beautiful...I really like the square vase. And I like your hair! I think the perfect hair will forever be a conquest of ours, but I always think you look great.