Monday, December 17, 2007

Favorite Songs

So I was trying to find a few of my favorite songs on my iTunes. Some don't have names, so it is a little difficult. Anyways...it got me to thinking...I wonder if they are on YouTube and I can watch videos.

And the answer is YES! Here is one song that I love, but haven't been able to find to buy. Sting is my favorite artist for many reasons. His ability to meld genres, sounds, rhythms to create something new, his mastery of so many different instruments and his unique sound.

So, if you will, please enjoy Until:

3 comments:

Lydia said...

So I'm guessing this was part of the Kate & Leapold movie?

Thanks for the song!

KarenD said...

Never heard that song. Cool. I did see Kate and Leopold, though. I remember not liking Meg Ryan's stringy hair, and I thought she doubled better with Tom Hanks in a love story.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the song...loved it! Loved the movie, too, as I do most Meg Ryan romances.