Monday, November 12, 2007

Homecoming Memories

So a few weeks ago, it was Baylor's homecoming...and this year we actually decided to go! We got to see several old friends, met some friends of friends, and overall, had a great time and made some more Baylor memories. The day of course included a trip to the Baylor Bookstore where we got our cool new hats, Fazolli's, Ninfa's and Common Grounds for an awesome caramel-laden Milky Way!!!!!

I really love my school and the people there (even if our football team can't win against a big team to save their lives). It is a hard task to find friends as great as our Baylor friends. And for all of those that we missed getting a chance to say hi to...I'm SO SORRY...and...Hello! =D

So here's a few pics from our day that started at 6:45 with 5 of us in my sister's car...(things I should have gotten a picture of!)

View from our great seats!

Our awesome friends Scott and Angela!

What a cute little Baylor couple!
The crew:
Joe, Leanna, Mollie,
Jennifer and Jamie (with his tv to watch the LSU game!)
Jamie and Jennifer
(and two of the best drinks to come out of Waco, TX!)
All I love about Milky Ways AND Joe!

9 comments:

MichelleAriana said...

I was so sad to miss homecoming this year (and the last couple of years for that matter!). Looks like y'all had a great time! We were busy remodeling our new townhome and I had basketball coaching training. Just recently stumbled on your blog from a link from a friend of a friends. . .I love getting to see your smiling face and hear about your life in dallas! Take care!

-Michelle Pierce

Lydia said...

Oh, the Milky Way. So lovely. And your seats were amazing! How cool is that!

Leanna said...

MichelleMichelle!! So good to hear from you. Hope you and your hubby are doing well! We're coming home for Thanksgiving with Jennifer, maybe we can do coffee or something!

KarenD said...

You did have good seats! So, you could see the beating better, I guess. Naw, the point of homecoming is seeing people, you're right. Not the game.

Carolyn said...

So, does Jenn have a significant other in her life now?

Leanna said...

Oh yes! Jennifer has a date buddy. Joe and I approve so far! ;)

Margie said...

You are a cute Baylor Bear couple!

KarenD said...

I think the term "date buddy" is funny. So, are they dating? Are they buddies? :-)

Leanna said...

Haahaa, yes they are dating. I use the term "date buddy" for that awkward too-early stage where you don't want to deem the couple dating if they don't want the title yet! =)