Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fun Night Out on the Town

Last night we had a great time! To begin Joe's birthday week extravaganza, we decided on dinner and a movie.

My almost-25-year-old hubby, his 'rents and myself began our evening with the fine cuisine from Anamia's, a local fav of ours. We then proceeded to the theatre to watch Astronaut Farmer - where we also loaded up on soda and popcorn - it was AWESOME!!!

I rushed to our theatre to claim our seats in the sea of movie goers, as there often is on a Saturday, and was greated by TWO smiling faces. So, the six us of has a delightful showing of a rather well-crafted movie. Full of inspiration, cheesy Texas overexagurations and Bruce Willis' comb-over. We'd give it about a 7/8 out of 10.

Then, our night continued to Marble Slab. It was amazing...I hadn't had Marble Slab in FOREVER!!! And we topped it off with a quick round of Apples to Apples, where Keanu Reeves and Darth Vader both appeared.

It was a great night and a great kick-off to birthday week! (We like to get all the bang for our buck as we can get!)

Happy Birthday to Joe, John and Lydia..whew! a busy week!!

4 comments:

Margie said...

I love Apples to Apples.

KarenD said...

Yay for March babies!

T said...

Mmmm I love marble slab! Cinnamon vanilla with oreos...its like cookies and cream blue bell but with a little kick! Happy birthday to Joe!

Leanna said...

Hmmm, I like cinnamon and I like oreos. I would have never thought of putting them together. Very intersting. Do you also make this at home?