Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jamaica Baby!

Yea! I think one of the best things about this whole marriage deal is the honeymoon! A trip with your sweetie! What could be better?

Well, Joe and I have decided to go to Jamaica. An all-inclusive resort in the sun. We will sit on the beach (and turn beautifully bronzed I am sure) drink mai-tais or something and enjoy a beautiful sunset. I just can't wait!

As for everything else in life...I keep telling myself, the honeymoon is only six months away. Looking for job prospects in the DFW area...so if you see/hear/smell anything...give a shout-out!

Now...let us all get back to our busy days with happy thoughts of tropical sunsets!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Hooray for Jamaica! Y'all are going to have a blast! I can't wait to see pics! If you come back beautifully bronzed I will be SO jealous! But that makes me think: I've got some self-tanner that I would highly recommend. If you make it here for a couple of days this summer, you can try it out.

Oh! And I have the perfect gift idea for you to take to the beach! And no, it's not dirty! It's really cute! :)

Ah...Jamaica.... It's really going to be great. Heck, I'm looking forward to it, and I'm not even going!

Anonymous said...

Leanna,
I just hope you two kids have a good time. Be safe; you know Jamaica can be a crazy place. Don't go too far into the water, and stay out of your room as much as possible. I want to think of you drinking your mai-tais, not anything else!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey mon!
Glad to see you're comin' to my country! I'll see you on the beach, mon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got some cool cat contacts in Jamaica for you. I've talked to the bluejay outside and he's going pass the word and get you hooked up. Yep, that's right. Expect a nice basket of catnip in your room...on me!

KarenD said...

Hey...Jamaica was our favorite stop on our honeymoon cruise! We decided if we ever went to an all-inclusive deal, we'd go there. I recommend Dunns River Falls, it's pretty tourist-y, but fun!

Leanna said...

Well, if we were staying at Ochos Rios we were going to go...but we opted for the other side of the island. So maybe another trip! =)But, I am sure we'll find something to keep us from getting too bored! =)