Monday, July 16, 2012

Father's Day All Tied Up

I love Father's Day. I love celebrating my dad and Joe's dad. But it's made even more sweet getting to celebrate Owen's dad!!
Joe continues to be such a great dad! He teaches Owen the things men need to know, like how to fix a faucet, how the air compressor and nail gun work (while I hold the terrified child), how to mow the lawn, and the finer points of watching baseball and eating snacks on the couch.

Owen loves his daddy very much and it is a joy to watch their relationship grow every year. So, this year, I thought, why not let them be the "same, same" as Owen would say. I ran across this great site, Trendy Ties, with matching father/son ties and bow ties and said, yes, they need this... (we also got Owen's Poppops the same ties too!)


(The ones in the nice shirts were take 2 of our photo shoot before church, because someone forgot to put the card back in the camera...arg!!!!!!! - but of course, they're still cute!)

No comments: