Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One of those days?

Do you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right?

Well, it seems I've been having one of those days for the last month or two solid. I just can't get it together. O just won't listen and mind (thanks, terrible two's). House is, we'll just say, less than stellar. Car problems. Dog problems. Hubby frustrated about something or other that just makes your day that much more of a fail.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being weighed down by the things of this world. I wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't.

I'm praying and trying.

I'm hoping this is just a season. A short, piddly season like Fall in Texas.

I'm almost certain you won't find me with my head buried in the back yard, but I make no guarantees.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sorry you are going through a hard time. I will join you in praying that this season passes quickly or that you have more peace in the midst of it.

Lydia said...

I know how you feel. As a matter of fact, I've been in the same funk. However the last few days have been a lot better. I had a long heart-to-heart with Jon (which, as a fellow "keep it all inside" person, you know was long overdue). I have been taking steps to be more disciplined with sleep habits, Bible reading, and exercise--all stuff that's related to my inner self and not the state of my house. However, it's affected the way I approach my house, my kids, and my husband. I feel less like a loser who can't get it together, and more like someone who's finally getting a handle on things. Not to say I won't get off the New Year high and fall back into old habits, but it's been a nice change to wake up in a good mood and ready for the day. Hoping it sticks!

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots are hot sale for its fashion and comfort design. All the tory burch here are of the latest style and originated in USA. If you are interested in our fashion shoes.welcome to shopping from our store. all the shoes here sale at cheap price with fast shippment.Tory Burch Flats,Tory Burch Sandals, Tory Burch Flip Flops all available here. Just buy from our store.