Monday, August 15, 2011

$100, Really?

So, I like cute, slightly odd, but not too odd clothes. I guess like Fossil and Anthro feel. Of course you wouldn't realize this, as most days my wardrobe consists of a solid color top and jeans or shorts...but I digress.

I stumbled upon this gem today, and thought, "Wow, wouldn't that be super cute for Fall/Winter (if we even get those seasons anymore!?)!"

$100? Seriously people! It's a sweatshirt! Does it get me refills on my drink, or something??

Just my luck...another case of tastes outweighing the budget.

And on that note, the hubster goes tonight for his Grad School Orientation! Yep, that's right for the next two whole years Joe and bro-in-law Jamie will be slaving away together at UTA's Frisco campus to earn their MBAs. So...when Joe gets his next high-paying, world-dominating position, maybe I will just have to get my $100 sweatshirt.

sigh.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Well it's cute and all, but the audacity to price it so high! I wonder if they ever feel embarrassed.

Good luck to Joe!