Friday, June 24, 2011

A Game of Chase


You see this guy?
Yeah, you...
This guy, has become the favorite go-to playmate of a certain one-year-old around our house. Every night before bed this week, Ryker and Owen have played Chase up and down the hall. Sometimes Ryker is into it and gets down into a 'play bow' and makes funny barks. Sometimes he looks to us for help, like "are you really going to let that kid hang on me?"

It has been fun to watch their relationship grow...our first born and our fur born! =) Just think, one day, Ryker and Owen are going to be running up to me asking if they can go on a walk by themselves. I'll say yes, and I'll follow behind stealthly in the Cozy Coup! 
Ryker, you have your quirks, but we're so glad you're our puppy!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Yep, Clyde is once again in my good graces because he's SO good with my babies. Not as patient with toddlers, but great with babies who like to pull his fur out.