Tuesday, March 08, 2011

What Flower are You?


You are a Tulip!

At one time, the frenzied demand for these bright, happy bulbs made the tulip one of the most expensive flowers on the market in Holland and Turkey. While tulips have become more affordable in the modern age, tulips have become synonymous with fame and yellow bulbs are often called “smiles of sunshine”. You share the limelight with the tulip as a popular individual who can light up your surroundings and make even perfect strangers feel perfectly at ease. You are an expressive, charismatic type of person who is adept at making others feel comfortable and special, and your charm is often deeply influencing to others whether you are aware of it or not. Often artistic and active, your expressive nature and youthful energy ensure your presence is never forgotten.

Well, it sounds nice anyways...And I do LOVE me some tulips! I have some coming up in my yard right now! Pictures to come...so, what flower are you? Post if you take the quiz!
http://www.flowermag.com/quiz/

6 comments:

Dreamer.Thinker.Player. said...

I'm a tulip too! Very interesting...thanks Leanna!

Leanna said...

Very fun! Guess that's why we get along so well...or something! =)

Margie said...

I'm a sunflower. http://philowife.blogspot.com/2011/03/which-flower-are-you.html

Lydia said...

I'm a sunflower!

SPECIAL SPECK said...

It said I was a sunflower too...I don't feel like that's right for me though...hmm...

Justine said...

Hey there :) Stumbled across your blog very randomly and thought I'd give the quiz a try - I'm a Camellia apparantely hehe You have a lovely blog, well done! ( or prosit! as we say in Malta) Take care