Monday, October 25, 2010

To Brush, or Not to Brush

...that is the question.

How bad is it that I can't brush my teeth during the day if I want to go somewhere. The minute Ryker sees me putting tooth paste on the tooth brush, he is gone. Under a bed, in a closet...somewhere cowering in fear from the impending doom of being put outside. So, invariably if I try to brush my teeth, it will take me an extra 10 minutes to get out the door after I wrangle the pupster.

So, should I just start brushing all the time throughout the day to desensitize him? Should I keep brush-ups in the car? Should I just carry around a tranq gun?

Oh Lordy! It's always something with this guy. What a nut.

And, yes, NoNoBadDog hadn't shown up in a long time, till Owen and I had to go somewhere the day Joe left on his last business trip. That's when NoNoBadDog decided to bite through the MIDDLE of a SINGLE board and wriggle out somehow. SERIOUSLY?? How do you do this? I was going to take a pic, but didn't have a chance before Bro-in-law fixed it for me.

1 comment:

Dreamer.Thinker.Player. said...

What if you put him out before you brush? :)