Friday, July 09, 2010

News Flash


!!!News Flash of Epic Proportions!!!

It has been over 3 weeks since I have had cheese enchiladas!

I repeat:

It has been over THREE WEEKS since I have had cheese enchiladas.

Combined with a lovely hospital stay, lack of appetite for a while, wonderful meals provided by friends, and well, a hardship in getting out, I have NOT filled my enchilada tank in quite a while.

Tonight we are planning to have homemade chicken enchiladas at Aunt Jenni and Uncle Jamie's house tonight with the O'Bear in tow (his first adventure). They're pretty good and cheesy, but not the same. We'll remedy this injustice very soon I know. But for those of you that know me, this is a big deal!

See how I sacrifice for my child already? Sheesh! Mother of the Year over here!

2 comments:

Emily said...

hahahaha! Your last comment cracked me up. Seriously, it is all the little sacrifices that our kids will never truly appreciate, but they are still worth it I guess. I hope you can fill your enchilada tank soon.

KarenD said...

Do you know if Owen is sensitive to dairy in your diet? It's kinda hard to tell, but I've given up most dairy. Sometimes I have to suck it up and eat an enchilada or ice cream... the kid gets a little cranky afterward, but with no ice cream, I get a little cranky! :-)