Ok, we made an offer. Now it's just a game of wait and see!
If all goes well I'll be signing everyone up for a day of paiting or moving. Maybe Karen can point? or fluff the curtains! =)
9.25.07 - Addendum - We did not get the house. They said no, and took someone else's offer instead. =(