Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Hairsies!

"It's about dang time!" is probably what the poor hair lady's scissors said when they saw my sad head o' hair. After growing it out for my wedding, having one less than stellar haircut and growing it out again for Dina's wedding I finally decided enough was enough!!!

With the helpful referral from my sis-in-law, I took the plung and called Tangerine, a local salon in Coppell. I had a mission, I knew what I wanted and it didn't involve
long hair! So when my lovely stylist Kendra asked what I wanted to do today, I promptly said, "Whack it off!" ... "Please!" =)

So here you see it! My new fun summer haircut in my awesome do-it-yourself pictures. Because when I got home, my hubby was nowhere to be found. Little did I know the evening would involve us staying up until 1 a.m.!!! trying to get his poor truck to start. Turns out it was the battery, and we headed off to Wal-Mart. Joe said it couldn't be the battery, because last time we died we were with John and Lydia in Waco. Now ok, how long have we all not lived in Waco? 2, 3, 4 years? =) But it's all fixed now and we can ride around and show off my new 'do!

 
(Rockin' the new hairsies!)

 
(And from behind...)

 
(And to the side...)
Posted by Picasa


Taaaadaaa!!!

10 comments:

Leanna said...

Vote now for "What color should Leanna dye her hair!"

a.) Red
b.) Bright blonde
c.) Strawberry blonde
d.) Keep it the same

Emily said...

I absolutely LOVE it! You look great! As for the color, that is a hard one...I am so conservative in that area, but I wish that I wasn't. Maybe I can live vicariously through you, I am torn between B and C. I think that you would look great with either.

Carolyn said...

Great cut, Leanna!

hmmm, highlights? lowlights? I don't know...
I think you'd make an awesome brunette with those blue eyes!

Lydia said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks so great! Very modern. :) As for the color, man...red would look good with that haircut, but I think it's time to go for blonde, so I vote B.

Lydia said...

I posted color options up on my blog!! Fun with Photoshop!

KarenD said...

"Hairsies" sounds like a word Gollum would say. "We likes our hairsies, Master." Hee hee.

Great cut... love it! Need one, myself. I posted my color vote on Lyd's blog.

T said...

Super cute!!! I vote c.

Leanna said...

Teehee Karen, you're right on the Gollum thing. Made me laugh -- what can I say...

Margie said...

Cute cute--C, strawberry blonde!

Lydia said...

I tagged you! Read my blog to learn more. :)